Scribe Insight Version 7.9.0 Released on June 02, 2015.
Included in Version 7.9.0:
- Connection information has been moved out of the DTS files and into the Scribe internal database (OpenMind Idea #10 and #406). This includes supporting the movement of connection information during DTS upgrade, cascade, and import processes from earlier versions.
- Users now have the ability to multi-thread File, Time, and Query Integration Processes (OpenMind Idea #123).
- Enterprise and Professional licenses now have the ability to dedicate message processors to specific Integration Processes (OpenMind Idea #303).
- Windows Authorization installs can configure the Windows user that the Scribe services log-in as during the install process.
- Scribe has done extensive testing and documentation around configuring failover environments for various environmental requirements.
- Hotfix rollups of the Adapters listed below.
- Other requested enhancements and defect fixes from internal Scribe departments and our MVP and user communities.